Individuals and Multigenerational Families
Do you have a well-designed plan that gives you the confidence that your wealth will be sustainable to the future? Do you want to take a more philanthropic approach to your wealth management?
At Prairie Wealth Advisors, we offer specialized solutions and personalized service designed to meet the unique needs of high net worth individuals and their family members. No matter how complex your financial picture, we help organize your wealth and work to create a comprehensive view of your financial picture. We then set strategies in place to grow your assets, minimize tax obligations and protect your wealth for the future.
We help individuals and families answer:
- How can I use my wealth to give back to the community or charities I care about?
- How do I maximize my cash flow?
- How do I plan for the diverse needs of my family members?
- How do I build a lasting legacy for my family?
- Am I adequately covered from a liability perspective?
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
We recognize that your business is probably your largest and most important asset. That’s why we provide business advisory services with financial counsel around the specialized needs of owning, running and transitioning a business. Our “balance sheet” approach allows us to consider both your business and your personal financial needs and provides you with a one comprehensive plan.
We will help answer:
- How do I best position my company for sale?
- How do I put a business succession or exit plan in place?
- How do I cover my capital needs as we go forward with a merger?
- How do I better manage my concentrated stock positions?
If you’re a philanthropic-minded investor, consider investing in our donor-advised fund strategy for a simple, flexible and tax-efficient way to give to your favorite charity. Donor-advised funds allow you to support charitable organizations you care about and benefit from an immediate tax deduction. Donations can include cash, stocks or non-publicly traded assets such as real estate, private business interests and private company stock. You can support any IRS-qualified public charity with money in your donor-advised fund, allowing you to support multiple charities with just one donation.
Aircraft owners have unique financial priorities. And with these priorities, often come complex financial challenges. In addition to managing financing and cash flow requirements, many pilots face issues such as:
- Should I take a loan or purchase my plane outright?
- How do I set up a budget to fly and maintain my plane?
- Is now the right time to upgrade to a larger plane?
- What am I going to do when I can no longer fly?
Collaboration strengthens our client’s overall wealth management strategy. That’s why we constantly tap our network of highly-reputable professionals, specialists and other trusted advisors to ensure total integration across all aspects of each client’s wealth plan. If you would like more information about joining our network of specialists, please contact us at (402) 505-6810 | or send us an email